About 2 1/2 years ago, I posted “Blogs You Must Follow,” where I shared a list of my favorite blogs. Over the last two and a half years, my list has grown in some areas and shrunk in others. But regardless, I have to share my latest and greatest favorites. I’m not making the most of my favorite things if I’m not sharing them with others! Here are the latest blogs you must follow:
- (in)courage – My all-time favorite blog! Lots of posts from many Christian lifestyle bloggers. Daily inspiration and encouragement, book clubs, and community groups. They also post great inspirational photos on their Facebook daily.
- Money Saving Mom by Crystal Paine – Freebies, Tips, Links, Advice, and cheap stuff that will save you money! This is the first blog I started reading, and I haven’t stopped. I love how down-to-earth Crystal Paine is, and she always has great things to share!
- Free Homeschool Deals – Just that! Lots of free printables, books, and low cost items for educating at home
- We Are That Family by Kristen Welch – Christian lifestyle
- The Art of Simple by Tsh Oxenreider – Christian lifestyle blog about minimalistic living
- Arabah Joy – This is a recent follow. Christian lifestyle blog
- Gingersnap Crafts – Crafty
- Lil’ Luna – Good recipes and crafts
- Elisa Pulliam – Life Coach, Mentor, Speaker, Writer
- One Good Thing by Jillee – Lots of ideas for getting things done around the house without the cost
- Love Grows Wild – DIY Home Decor
- MODSquad – Mothers of Daughters
- Creative Preschool Resources – Speaks for Itself
I also find myself pinning many resources from:
- Living Well Spending Less by Ruth Soukup
- The Time-Warp Wife
- Unveiled Wife
- The Better Mom
- Trisha Goyer
- Rachel Wojo
- Karen Ehman
I hope you will stop by one or more of these blogs and take a look at what some of these amazing women are doing and maybe even follow them. I wouldn’t take the time to share them with you if they didn’t make a difference in my life. Check them out! I hope you will learn something.