Last week I shared with you the dates for the upcoming 2016 FREE online Mom Conference. (In case you forgot, it’s from October 11-13, 2016.) I wanted to give you another reminder to save the date!
In case you need a little more convincing, here are a few of the things that you will learn at The Mom Conference. You will find out how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (seriously?!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
I am so looking forward to this event, and I hope you do too! For now, remember to save the date: October 11-13, 2016. That’s when the FREE Online Mom Conference will be held. Remember to check back here on October 4 for the registration link and full details!