I know I already shared my goals with you. But aside from goals and having a million other things to worry about, there are some thing that are…well, not really goals, but just on my bucket list on 2016. I have no idea if I will accomplish them or not, but I hope to. So here’s what I’m looking forward to in 2016:
- Publish a book
- Run a color run with Rapunzel
- Create a valuable memory with the kids
- Provide 2 (or more!) opportunities for the family to serve others
- Send Rapunzel and Princess Anna to summer camp
- Take the EBA course
- Have a Christmas party
- Have THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!
- Create a memory jar
- Watch the summer Olympics!
- Actually complete all of our letterboxing stops
- Have Princess Anna take an art class
- Be a high school camp counselor
- Finish a cross stitch
- Teach Rapunzel how to sew
So now that I’ve shared with you my 2016 bucket list…what’s on yours?